Monday, October 29, 2012

Online card classes Day 1

This was my first day of the Holiday Card Workshop online card classes at Hero Arts. This is my take on the card that Jennifer created for the class today. I just love watching or following anything that she creates. She is absolutely amazing!
This is a snowflake clear set from HA and so is the sentiment. I used shadow inks and some distress inks for the different colours of snowflakes. The shiny dots is a little stamp from Annette Allen Watkins. Don't even know what company it is from. I thought it would be a nice effect in the white background area of the card. I used the Platinum Planet Brilliance inkpad from Tsukineko which gives it the glimmery effect.
TFL and am so looking forward to Day 2. Yeah!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I'm taking the class too and was struggling with what color combo to use for this layout. I think you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination, the card design and the shiny dots in the background.

    Thank you for sharing the details

    ReplyDelete