Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hello

Hello by Judyt28
Hello, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Happy Saturday afternoon,
I made this card for this Month's challenge over at Hero Arts.
I used their large dotted background stamp (S5637) inked with Kaleidacolor Fresh Greens ink pad.
Used the Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder for the raised white background panel to which I then added die cut flowers in different papers using Memory Box Prim Poppy.
I die cut a small green circle from felt for some added texture.
Sentiment is Bo Bunny 10105761.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judi: thanks for your comment on my egg card...I wish you luck with the challenge over at hero arts...
    come and visit me at my personal blog
    see you soon
    bibiana
    Memory Box DTM

    ReplyDelete