Monday, May 27, 2013

happy birthday

happy birthday by Judyt28
happy birthday, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

I was just playing with some stamps from Penny Black. I also have some new ones on the way - can't wait!
This one is from the Puzzle Parts set again. I stamped it twice - once directly on the card and then again on another piece which I cut out. I used the Kaleidacolor Riviera stamp pad (5 colour pad).
I popped the cut out piece for a little extra dimension then added some Stickles in various colours to the other strip.
I mixed the ink colours with a little water and flicked it onto the card one colour at a time. Maybe just a little bit too much flicking! Oh well! I kinda liked the end result anyways and that's why I'm sharing it here.
The sentiment is Paper Smooches.
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment