Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Forest

The Forest by Judyt28
The Forest, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Thought I would just pop in tonight to share this card with you.
I absolutely love, love this technique. I had tried this technique before in the past and was so happy that Kristina Werner introduced it again in today's Summer Camp card making class (Online Card Classes).
It is such a really fun technique but in my estimation used not nearly enough.
The results can be absolutely stunning depending on the colours. Imagine the wings on a butterfly done using this technique.
If you haven't tried it yet honestly you really should give it a go. Trust me you'll love it. When I showed it to my husband tonight after I had taken the photo his comment was that he thought this was one of the best cards I have ever done.
Makes me want to make some more.
Anyways, thanks for stopping by to have a look see.

No comments:

Post a Comment