Sunday, July 14, 2013

You're special

You're special by Judyt28
You're special, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Well I caught up with the Online Card Classes Summer Camp 2 http://onlinecardclasses.com/summercardcamp2/ 

Seeing as I registered a week late for the classes it took me the better part of yesterday to get in the groove. I'm on track and ready to go for the start of week 2 tomorrow. Wow! This 1st week was so much fun.
I have uploaded 5 cards to Flickr so you can check them out.
This particular card was a technique that Shari Carroll shared. I didn't quite have the exact supplies that she used so I substituted and used distress inks on watercolour paper. Die cut several different coloured stars using the Cosmic Star set from Memory Box. TFL! Oh and I can't wait to see what this week brings. Tee hee!
I'm excited!

Judy,

No comments:

Post a Comment