Sunday, October 27, 2013

Thankful

Thankful by Judyt28
Thankful, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

I have entered this card in this week's Tuesday Trigger at [http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/10/tuesday-trigger-enthralled-with-fall.html] I used a very old stamp here for the leaves and various distress inks on watercolour paper.
The stamp is E-1046 from PSX.
It was from a collection of stamps that my mother sent to me back in 2001. I like the veiny detail on the leaf.
I stamped the leaves close together and then cut out around the whole piece. Mounted them against a wood grain panel from Simon Says Stamp.
I added Wink of Stella to the edges of each leaf but it is kind of difficult to see in the photo.
The sentiment is from a BoBunny set called Apple Cider clear stamps (13205364).
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment