Tuesday, November 05, 2013

'Tis the Season for...

'Tis the Season for... by Judyt28
'Tis the Season for..., a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

One of the ideas in the current challenge at Hero Arts is to use one of your favourite things.
I chose to do a card using watercolour with distress inks. I love watercolour anything!
I actually applied the inks first to watercolour paper and then I embossed the snowflake in white over the inked background.
I used an embossing folder for the card base, added the strip panel and snowflake
The sentiment is continued on the inside with the word Magic.
I actually bought this stamp set (16 stamps in total) from a dollar store for $2.75. Quite a find I think.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Sizzix/Hero Arts Dots #5 embossing folder (658285)
Snowflake - HA CL562
Sentiments - TPC Studio - Christmas Treasures (2009869)

No comments:

Post a Comment