Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merriest wishes

Merriest wishes by Judyt28
Merriest wishes, a photo by Judyt28 on Flickr.

Hi everyone,
It's been a while since my last post what with baking, cooking and spending Sunday shoveling out from 30 cms of snow. I must admit though it does look pretty! No doubt about having a white Christmas.
So I thought I would take a break and get into my room to create. Well I decided to try out the Country Landscape die from Memory Box. I love this die!
I coloured the trees with green marker and then added glossy accents on top but unfortunately the trees seem to look black instead of dark green. Oh well!!
I added some chunky glitter on the roof tops and for the snow border.
Popped it all up against a turquoise background which I added some stars with Versamark ink. It's already off in the mail to my co-worker.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment