Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Yet another year!

Happy New Year everyone,

One of my favorite things to do in the New Year is get into high gear cleaning/organizing mode. I left my daughter to take care of the rest of the house while I snuck into my craft room.
I mentioned previously that I had decided to unmount a lot of my wood block stamps in order to gain a little more space in my craft room. Well I seriously made a dent in my stamp stash today and unmounted about 40 stamps on top of the 50 or so that I had done earlier in 2013.
It's not a difficult task but I find it very time consuming but also very relaxing.
I should be creating but I figure that if I still don't have to go back to work until next Monday, why not.
Wow, I am gaining so much more space.
Also had my dear hubby added some more shelves so that's a bonus. My crafting space seems to be a work in progress but an important space!
Well that's all I have for today.
See you soon,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment