Thursday, July 10, 2014

Spotted Happy Birthday!


Hi there,

I'm popping in to share a card that I made for someone in my family celebrating a birthday next week.



Maybe it's a little hard to see but I used a stitching die on the white card base.
I then took a piece of patterned paper and die cut the words happy birthday out of it. I then ran the happy birthday through my machine and die cut the words again but out of polka dotted paper.
I then inlaid the polka dot sentiment back into the negative space.
Tied it around with some twine and added a die cut star.

I especially like the green patterned paper as it looks like I actually added the ink myself.

Also entering this card in Virginia's die challenge http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/07/virginias-view-challenge-5.html

Anyways that's it for today and thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies used: MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13
SSS Happy Birthday die
Papers from Glitz paper pack (Finnley)
Doodle twine from Doodlebug



No comments:

Post a Comment