Thursday, July 03, 2014

Washi feathers!

Hello everyone,

If you had a look at my previous card you will see that I also used washi tape. What can I say. I like washi tape:)
I wasn't quite sure what to do with these feather dies that I really haven't used yet and it seems that feathers are still very in these days so I thought I would do the same technique I did on my previous card. I first laid down strips of different washis and then die cut them. I believe I used 5 different rolls of washi for this card. Paired the feathers up with some matching twine and sentiment and there you have it.
I popped the whole thing up with some foam tape and layered it onto some kraft cardstock.

I'm entering this in Virginia's die cut challenge http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca

Thanks for looking!

Supplies used: MFT Die-namics set Accent-It Feathers & Arrows
Simon Says Stamp Happy clear set
Neenah Kraft cardstock
Twine

3 comments:

  1. I really love how you played with your patterned papers and feather dies, Judy! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if this was washi tape again. What a wonderful idea for this pretty washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love these bright colors! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete