Monday, July 28, 2014

You are the Best!

Hi everyone,

Not sure what the weather is like where you are but it has been dreary and raining here all day. Good day to stay home and play hookey :) Not something I did though. I wish I had but I went to work and then my Yoga class and now here I am in my craft room posting a card that I made yesterday for the current Emboss It! challenge at http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ 




I started with an Embossing folder from Elizabeth Craft Designs which I ran through my Cuttlebug and then applied Distress Ink to the entire piece.
Added a sentiment die cut from shiny black cardstock and a sentiment which are both Simon Says Stamp.
Popped the whole thing up on some foam tape and a black background and added some SSS beautiful crystal sequins. I just love these sequins!

Anyways that's it for me for a Monday.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Design Swirly Curves embossing folder (119)
SSS You Die S146
SSS You sentiment from the 3x4 You clear stamp set
Distress ink - Broken China
SSS Crystal sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment