Saturday, August 02, 2014

Welcome home


Hi everyone,

It's been a lazy Saturday for me as my 2 favourite men have gone off hiking in Vermont for the day.
I have the whole day to myself. Yippee!!!

I thought I would show you the card that I have made for the current rainbow challenge at http://casology.blogspot.ca




I used a die from Memory Box to die cut the houses from white cardstock. I then used the die again to cut out each house from a different colour of cardstock. I ran a piece of tape across the back and carefully placed each house in its proper position. I then added some yellow glitter to the front to make it look like the lights were on in the houses.
Added a strip of black cardstock down the left side of the card for a little added interest and then added the sentiment and popped the whole thing up with foam mounts.
Thanks for stopping,

Judy

Supplies used:
Memory Box Tiny Village
Sentiment from Flourished Tag Line stamp set
Glitter Ritz yellow glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment