Thursday, August 07, 2014

You make me smile

Hello everyone,

I am currently taking part in the Online Card Classes Stretch Your Stamps 2. I only decided to sign up for the class 2 days after it started so I have been playing catch up ever since.
Anyways I have a card that I had created for the current challenge at http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.ca/2014/08/week-183-colour-challenge.html
and almost forgot about uploading it so here it is.



These are the colours for the chosen theme. I first stamped it with a triangle stamp, embossed it in white, applied the colours according to the challenge and then ran it through my die cutting machine using a hexagon die.
I carefully placed the pieces onto the front of the card and added the sentiment and die cut you.
I was quite happy how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies used: Kaisercraft clear Texture-Triangle stamp
MFT Die-namics Hexagons die
You die and sentiment from Simon Says Stamp
Various Distress and neon inks


No comments:

Post a Comment