Friday, September 26, 2014

Early Happy Holidays

Hello everyone,

I have a card to share that I am entering in the Monday Stencil & Stamps challenge at http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=1920#



I first started by laying down some Distress ink on my craft sheet and then added some translucent embossing paste to achieve the desired colour and then applied it over my stencil.
When that piece was drying I went ahead and coloured my cute little penguin, added some Wink of Stella shimmer and left that to dry before die cutting.
I cut the left side of the panel with the Curved Edge die from SSS and added a strip of coloured cs behind the curve and mounted the whole thing with foam dots.
Added my penguin and the sentiment and finished the card off with some sequins.


Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies used:

SSS Falling Star stencil SSST121332
SSS A2 Card Curved Edge die S201
Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin stamp set LF728
Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin die LF727
Lawn Fawn patterned paper from Fa La La collection
Paper Smooches sentiment from Simply Said stamp set AIS096
Dreamweaver Translucent Embossing paste
Tombow markers
SSS crystal sequins
Peacock Feathers distress ink

No comments:

Post a Comment