Sunday, September 07, 2014

Two patterned paper cards

Hello there,

I have 2 cards to share today for the current challenge to use patterned paper over at
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca

The first one is for my daughter Jennifer. I think she'll like this one. For you Jenn.
I used various patterned papers with dies and stamps to create my little scene. I must admit I've had this little deer stamp set from Lawn Fawn for quite some time and never put it to good use.



I just love Halloween so I created the second card using more patterned papers.
The letters are foam which I first stamped  with orange ink, then stamped over them again with the envelope stamp and then added glossy accents on top. The exclamation mark was stamped in black ink and glossy accents over top again.
Added some free-hand stitching around the card.




Anyways that's it for me today.
Thanks for stopping by!

Judy

Supplies used:
1st Card
WPlus 9 Label Layers 2 die
MFT Vertical Stitched Strips die
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me die set
Lawn Fawn Into The Woods stamp set
Papers from Bo Bunny Autumn Song collection and
Echo Park Here & Now

2nd Card
MFT Chevron Strips die
MFT Blueprints 13 stitched die
Doodlebug Haunted Manor paper pack
Hero Arts Envelope Liner background stamp
Thickers Rockabye foam letters





No comments:

Post a Comment