Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Everything

Hello everyone,

I just love Fall and all its beautiful warm and rich colours. So for that I have a created a card to celebrate the arrival of Fall and entered it into 3 challenges: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-8/
http://thecuttingedgechallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/09/the-cutting-edge-challenge-10.html and
The TicTacToe challenge #2 at Simon Says Stamp (leaves, autumn and dots)

Here it is:




I first applied several distress inks to my craft sheet and added some water to blend the colours. Added a few water droplets to the piece before I die cut the various leaves.
I then used the curved edge die to cut a piece of white cardstock in two and stamped the polka dots to the top portion of the panel and left the bottom piece plain white. I know it might be a bit hard to see but I added a strip of gold metallic cardstock in between the two panels behind the leaves.
I then proceeded to lay down all the various leaves until I had the combination that I was happy with.
Some of the leaves are popped up with foam tape and others just tucked in between.
Used brown ink to stamp the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy,

Judy

Supplies used:

Leaves dies - Impression Obsession
Curved Edge die - Simon Says Stamp
Dots background stamp - Hero Arts
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Distress inks in various colours
Gold metallic cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment