Monday, September 01, 2014

Hello you

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card to share with you that I created for the current challenge at http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ where the theme is Anything Goes and featuring Memory Box Products.

I decided to pull out a stencil of flowers with some white embossing paste which I coloured with distress ink. I set this to dry and when it was finally dry I thought I would added a little stitching around the entire background using a MFT Die-namics die and  rounded opposite corners.
Here's my card:


I added a double layered die cut greeting to which I used a die cut in gray cs to add a little shadow effect behind my turquoise die. Stamped the you with A shadow ink.
I thought that it ended a little extra something so I added a bit of wink of Stella to the flowers and some sequins.

Thanks for stopping,

Judy

Supplies used:

Memory Box Delphinium stencil
Memory box Hello die
MFT Blueprints 13 Die-namics
Dreamweaver Glossy White embossing paste
Hero Arts Soft Granite shadow ink
Distress ink Tumbled Glass

Simon Says Stamps You clear stamp
Simon Say Stamps Assorted Moonshine sequins











No comments:

Post a Comment