Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Peace

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card that I created for the current challenge at http://festivefriday.blogspot.ca/2014/09/festive-friday-challenge-40-september.html

I used a Memory Box ornament die cut from a piece of Neenah Solar white card stock. I then mounted this piece onto a background of snowflake patterned paper from Doodlebug.
I thought it was nice that the tiny snowflakes from the pp peek through the little round holes of the die.
The sentiment is from Penny Black and the top of the ornament piece (which is part of the ornament die) were both cut from a piece of embossed shiny silver cardstock.
The card is actually nice and white in real life but I had a little trouble taking a good photo :)
Anyways there you have it.




I then added some Cloud twine from Lawn Fawn to suspend the ornament. I was tempted to add some bling but decided to leave it alone.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Judy

Supplies:  Bubble Ornament 943
Peace - Penny Black Love & Joy set 51-021


No comments:

Post a Comment