Monday, November 10, 2014

Snowflakes

Hi there,

Although I am still trying to catch up on cards from last weeks' Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop 2014 I've managed to fit in a card that I created today for the current challenge at http://casethissketch.blogspot.ca/2014/11/case-this-sketch-99.html



I first started with a stitched strip die from which I cut a panel from some patterned paper.
The snowflakes were then die cut from some plain and glitter cardstock.
I added a sentiment which I embossed in silver although it's a little hard to see in the photo.
Wink of Stella was added to the 2 non-glitter snowflakes and a small gemstone placed in the centre of each.
Popped up the panel and all the snowflakes.

Well that's it for Monday.

Tomorrow is Remembrance Day here in Canada so please take a moment of silence to remember those whom we have to thank for the wonderful country and life that we have today.


Judy

Supplies used:

My Favorite Things Vertical strips die
SImon Saya Stamp Melody snowflake die SSSD111387
Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes LF775
Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly C2604
Echo Park Winter Wishes 6x6 Paper pad



No comments:

Post a Comment