Sunday, February 01, 2015

thanks

Hello there,

I'm just sharing a card today that I created for the Online Card Classes - Clean & Simple 4 from a technique that Jocelyn Olson shared in class - Layered Embossing Paste Technique.


Here's my card:



I started with added a mix of watercolours on 2 corners. I then heat set the colours so I could move on to adding the white embossing paste over my stencil. I set that aside to dry thoroughly before adding another stencil of leaves to each corner but this time using translucent embossing paste. When that was dry I realized it didn't show up very well so I added some metallic ink with a sponge dauber. I the n die cut 2 vellum butterflies and then added my sentiment which I die cut twice, once in red and once in white.
Added some twine and some sequins and there you have it!

Thanks for stopping bye,

Judy

Supplies:

Studio Calico Huey's chevron stencil
Magenta Leaves stencil
Dreamweaver white and translucent embossing pastes
Koi watercolors
SSS thanks die
Memory Box Isabella butterfly
Tsukineko Galaxy Gold pigment ink
Twine