Saturday, April 04, 2015

Happy Spring




Hi everyone,

Finally Spring has arrived but it didn't quite look like that when I woke up this morning with about 10 cm of fresh snow.
Anyways it pretty much all melted once the sun came out.
I have a card today for the current challenge at  http://casology.blogspot.ca cue card is Spring.


Here's my card:
I used the new SSS Raindrops stencil with whipped spackle masking off a section as to not cover the entire card.
Then I stamped the umbrella and coloured with Copis which I fussy cut. I then covered the entire piece with Glossy Accents for a wet look.
Stamped the sentiment and added a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy



Supplies used:

Simon Says Stamp Raindrop stencil
Penny Black April Showers stamp set
Fabre-Castell Whipped Spackle
Glossy Accents
Sequins












No comments:

Post a Comment