Tuesday, April 21, 2015

When skies are gray

Hi there,

Don't you just love shaker cards. I certainly do even though I have shyed away from making them as I thought they were all too complicated. Actually they are quite fun😀
Here's my shaker:



First I created my background using a stencil and various Distress inks. I die cut the frame from bright green card stock. I then stamped the sentiment from 2 different stamp sets onto the striped background.
I assembled the shaker and added various coloured sequins and once that was in place I die cut
the 'You' from patterned paper and added that to the outside of the shaker panel.

Well that's it and thanks for stopping by.

Judy

Supplies used:
SSS Diagonal Stripe stencil - SSST121323
SSS Stiched Rectangles dies - SSSD111455
SSS You die and Make Me Smile sentiment from the You Stamp set
Pink Paislee 'When skies are gray' sentiment from the Hello Sunshine set
Lawn Fawn Beachside 6x6 paper pack
Distress inks
Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment