Monday, June 08, 2015

Watercolour Birthday

Happy Monday,

Today I have a card that I created for the current Watercolor Blog Hop at http://prettypinkposh.com/2015/06/watercolor-blog-hop.html


Here's my card:


I absolutley love anything watercoloured so for this card I decided to resurrect my Tombow markers, which by the way are great for watercolouring.
I scribbled each marker colour on to an acrylic stamping block and spritzed with a little water and used Laura Bassen's favourite technique of 'smooshing'. It makes for a wonderful result!

I heat set the colours before stamping my sentiment with Memento black ink.
The card looked too plain so I decided to dry emboss a frame around the whole background.
Did cut a little red heart and added some glossy accent to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies used:
Tombow markers
Hero Arts Say It All clear stamps
SSS Stitched Rectangle dies
Lawn Fawn Heart die
Memento black ink
Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment