Friday, July 03, 2015

Be creative

Hello everyone,


Today I have a card that I created for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr group challenge #22 where the theme is 'Rainbow' and also for their  current Wednesday We're Going Dotty challenge http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



I used a stencil from Memory Box and randomly applied different coloured distress inks using a dauber. As you can see I am no Laura Bassen when it comes to creating anything using the colours of the rainbow. She is the MASTER!
When I was finished that I thought I would add a little interest by die cutting the left side panel using a new edge from MFT. Added a panel cut the same way in black and popped the whole thing up with foam tape. Another trick on one of Laura's recent videos was added little rain drop effects using Glossy Accents, which I did.
Die cut the 'Be' from SSS and added the sentiment from the same set.

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies used:

Memory Box Bubbles stencil
My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges die
SSS Be die and sentiment
Various Distress Inks
Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment