Monday, July 20, 2015

Birthday Bear

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a great summer so far. I find that when the nice weather is here I sometimes don't want to be in my craft room creating as much. I like to spend as much time as possible outside enjoying the nice weather. That being said I have a card that I would like to share using the new Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp and coordinating die set. I just LOVE this set.
Here's my card:


I used a large circle die to create the window from the brown polka dot paper. I then added a panel of multi coloured polka dot paper behind the circle opening. 
Supplies used are all Lawn Fawn except the clouds which is the Puffy Cloud die set from Memory Box.
Oh and the white polka dot paper is from Doodlebug.
I coloured all the images with Copics and added Glossy Accents to the balloon and Wink of Stella to the bear's hat, horn and cake and also to the little birdie's hat.

I think this is just such a fun set!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment