Sunday, August 09, 2015

You will be missed


Hi everyone,

Today I have a card that I created for the current Tag You're It Challenge here




Here's my card:

I used a stencil for the background and applied several different distress inks directly to the card base. I then added a small tag which I had embossed using a dot embossing folder, added a few splashes of gold ink and added some dark brown ink to the edges.
I applied different distress inks to a piece of white cardstock and then die cut them out for the leaves.
Added the sentiment stamped in brown ink, some twine to the tag and applied 3 little raindrop accents. That's it!

Thanks for stopping by,

Judy

Supplies:
Hero Arts Two Way Arrows stencil SA030
MFT Die-namics Stitched Traditional Tag Stax
Impression Obsession Leaf dies DIE095-D
Simon Says Stamp YOU stamp set 
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Lawn Fawn twine
Distress inks - Ripe Persimmon, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Gathered Twigs
Hero Arts Shadow Ink Cup O'Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment