Sunday, September 06, 2015

Ellie


Hi everyone,

I have had a lot of time in my craft room lately (having a 4 day weekend) so I have found some extra time to create.
Here's a card for the current challenge at Avery Elle here

Challenge 28

My card:





I usually reach for a white card base but this challenge calls for a non-white card base so I used Kraft.
The stamp set I used is called Ellie which I used for the entire card. I didn't have the matching dies so I had to fussy cut everything. I used Copics to colour all the stamped images but the grass is cut from using a Lawn Fawn die and Doodlebug paper. 

Well that's all for this card. So easy and quick.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Avery Elle Ellie stamp set
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 die set
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die
Copics
Gold glitter tape
Doodlebug Sunkissed 6x6 paper pack
SSS white embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment