Monday, September 21, 2015

Halloween fox

hi everyone,

Happy beginning of the work week (for some of us) 😕
I have a quick post for I card that I created using some of the new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies - called Booyah!





I used an oval die to mask off an area to which I applied some purple ink. I stamped, coloured and die cut my little fox and all his trimmings - hat, bow tie and lollipop and added some orange glitter glue.
Stamped the sentiment from the same set in black ink and clear embossed.
Applied a strip of polka dot paper down the side and that's it.
Done!

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp and die sets
Lawn Fawn Booyah stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Large stitched ovals dies
Copics
Stickles Orange glitter glue
Distress ink Seedless Preserves


No comments:

Post a Comment