Sunday, September 20, 2015

Happy dots

Hi everyone,

Just popping in to share a card that I created for the current Wednesday Die Crazy challenge at SSS here featuring WPlus9 products.




First I stamped my sentiment with Versamark ink and embossed in white. I then applied my watercolour background using Peerless Watercolors. I used a stitched die to cut the panel to size and also a stitched die for the entire background panel. Die cut the happy sentiment first with polka dot paper (Doodlebug) and then white and finally black. Layered all 3 pieces together staggering them so that I could have a somewhat 3D effect.
Before adhering my watercolour and sentiment panel to the background piece I first added a few flicks of silver Distress paint.
Popped the whole piece up with a large piece of white fun foam and applied to my card base.
Well that's my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

WPlus9 Happy Trio die set
SSS Stitched Rectangles die set
Hero Arts Wish Big stamp set
Doodlebug Frosty Friends 6x6 paper pad 
Peerless Watercolours Bonus Pak
Ranger Distress Paint - Silver







No comments:

Post a Comment