Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lawn Fawn cards



Hi everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians and Happy Columbus day weekend to all my American friends. Not too much turkey now.

I have 2 cards today to share for the current sentiment challenge at http://lawnscaping.blogspot.ca/2015/10/lawnscaping-challenge-sentiments.html


The first one was created using the Party Animal stamp and die set. I took various neon inks to stamp the background using the little accent stamps from the set. The fox, balloon and cake were all coloured with Copics and the sentiment is from the same set. I used the bubble from the A Birdie Told Me stamp and die set. The stitched background was cut using a SSS die.


I created the background of my card below the same as the one above but using the accent stamps from the Booyah stamp set. Again I used the SSS die for the stitched background. The sentiment is from an old Impression Obsession stamp set, embossed with white embossing powder and fussy cut. I added some washi tape to the black main panel before adding my stamped panel.


Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Card 1 - 
Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me stamp and die set
SSS Stitched Rectangles die set
Hero Arts Neon ink cubes
Copics
Glossy Accents
Clear Wink of Stella

Card 2-
Lawn Fawn Booyah Stamp set
SSS Stitched Rectangles die set
Impression Obsession All Hallow's Eve stamp set
SSS White embossing powder
Washi tape


No comments:

Post a Comment