Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Lawn Fawn Halloween goodie bags

hi everyone,

As I mentioned in my previous post I was working on Halloween goodie bags. Well I have a few of them to share with you. I ended up making 16 in all but some were duplicates. It's hard to see in the photos but there is a lot of sparkle with the Wink of Stella everywhere.





Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies used:

Lawn Fawn Booyah stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Party Animals stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud borders die 
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me stamp and die
Lawn Fawn Into The Dark 6x6 paper pack
SSS Stiched Square dies
SSS Stitched Circle dies
Lawn Fawn twine
Impression Obsession All Hallow's Eve trick or treat sentiment Copics
Wink of Stella clear
Red Glitter glue
Washi tape 
Metallic tape White and gold embossing powders





No comments:

Post a Comment