Friday, November 13, 2015

Christmas wishes

Hi everyone,

This week I'm taking the Online Card Classes Holiday Style. I seem to be a little bit behind but managed to do a little catch up today as I had the day off work.
Here's the card I created following Debby Hughes' sample from Day 1 of the class.



I stamped the backgound with various size snowflakes and embossed in silver and white embossing powders. I then applied colours from Koi - Payne's Gray and Butterfly Wing blue from Peerless blending the background.
Added the splatters with Koi - cobalt blue and white using a Hero Arts white dauber ink which I watered down a bit.
I didn't have a long sentiment so I used 2 different words from Lawn Fawn's Baaah Humbug set and cut them apart and angled them on a curve using my Misti tool.
The snowflake border is a Memory Box die and silver embossed.
Added some silver thread and that's it for this card. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Memory Box Frostyville Border die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside borders die set
Lawn Fawn Baaah Humbug sentiments
Hero Arts Snowflakes stamp set CL 562
Inkadinkado Snowflakes stamp set 60-30217
Koi Watercolor palette
Peerless Watercolor Bonus pack (40 colors)
Hero Arts white dauber
Silver and white embossing powders

No comments:

Post a Comment