Tuesday, January 12, 2016

baby, it's cold outside



Hi there,

Well it's been a while since my last post. I think I lost my groove for a time but am slowly trying to get it back. I guess everyone needs to step back once in a while to regain their creativity.

With that being said, I have a card that I created for the current challenge at:



Here's my card:


I started by creating the background by diecutting the panel using a stitched rectangle die. I then applied a SSS stencil over the panel and used some embossing paste. I die cut the oval background using Lawn Fawn paper and added the sentiment to that. I die cut the glitter piece of cardstock using a border die. The alpaca (I love this guy) was stamped in black ink on a piece of light gray cardstock. I didn't have the matching die so I fussy cut the little guy out. Added some red Copic to his scarf and some little white dots with a gel pen and a dot of black enamel accent to his eye. Layered the whole thing onto a red card base and that's it for me.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

SSS Stitched Rectangle die
SSS Falling Snow stencil
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Oval die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die
Lawn Fawn Winter Alpaca stamp and sentiment
Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 paper pack
White glitter cardstock
Red cardstock
Red Copic marker R29
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Faber Castell Whipped Spackle


No comments:

Post a Comment