Monday, January 25, 2016

Love tweetings!

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share with you that I created and am entering in the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge to 'create with critters' here and also the SSS Flickr challenge where 'Anything Goes'.



I started by die cutting the frame using a large rectangle stitched die and some patterned paper. I then positioned the stencil on the white cardstock base and decided where I wanted the tiny red hearts to be placed inside the frame. Once the hearts were stamped I moved onto stamping and die cutting the 2 little birdies and the branch. I used a piece of cardstock that I had watercoloured in various pinks and reds to create the Love die cut.
The birds were coloured with Copics and foam mounted onto the card base. Added some glossy accents to the beaks and hat of the bird and some clear Wink of Stella to the Love die which is hard to see but really adds some sparkle!

Well that's it and thanks for stopping by to have a look!

Supplies:
SSS Falling Hearts stencil
SSS Stitched Rectangle die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Love die
Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Holiday Party Animals stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Beachside 6x6 paper pack
Memories cherry red dye ink
Copics
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella clear




No comments:

Post a Comment