Sunday, February 07, 2016

You amaze me!



Hi everyone,


It seems that I've gotten  off to a little bit of a late start for Kathy Racoosin's (The Daily Marker) 30 day Colouring challenge

IMG_0795

but I do have my first entry here:


Being a crazy exerciser myself I just fell in love with this stamp and die set from Simon Says Stamp.
I went with a background of stars using a Tim Holtz stencil using soft granite shadow ink.
I stamped the girl using Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her using Copics. Not the best Copics colourer yet but I'm working on it :)
The sentiment is from the same SSS set stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.
That's it for my card today and I hope to keep up with the balance of the 30 days of colouring.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Supplies:

SSS Work Out stamps
SSS Exercise Girls die
Tim Holtz Stars stencil
Hero Arts Shadow ink - Soft Granite
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Copics
SSS White embossing powder



No comments:

Post a Comment