Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Plaid Easter bunnies

Hi everyone,

Well it's been a while but I do have a couple of cards that I created for my 2 little nieces for Easter.
Both cards were very quick and easy to create using Lawn Fawn stamps and paper and some new My Favorite Things die-namics dies.
I just love the new paper pack from Lawn Fawn. The colours are perfect for Easter and Springtime!



I created the background by dry embossing the frame. Then I die cut the background panel with the patterned paper. I adhered the patterned paper panel to each card and used 2 different style frames to highlight the bunnies. The bunnies were heat embossed using white embossing powder and stamped on dark brown cardstock. I added a little glitter to each one and covered the entire bunny with clear Wink of Stella for a little extra shimmer.

Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter stamp and die set
My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop frame die set
My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Scallop frame die set
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pack
Stickles glitter
Wink of Stella clear




No comments:

Post a Comment