Saturday, July 16, 2016

Die cut Happy

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card that I created using some Altenew products.


I started by stamping the flower with Versamark ink and embossing with white embossing powder. I then masked off the first flower and proceeded to do the same for the second and third flower. I then coloured each flower differently using my Copics. I placed the die over the centre of the flowers and diecut through the panel. I used a stitched die to cut out the entire panel.
Once I was finished mounting the panel to the card base I die cut the happy twice more with heavy white cardstock and adhered the three pieces together with some spray adhesive. So that the die cut sentiment wouldn't look lost against the flower background I ran a black Tombow marker around the outside of the letters. Used my Misti to stamp the sentiment where I wanted it and then adhered the die sentiment in place and added a few sequins to the panel.
And that's it for this card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
Altenew Happy die
MFT Dienamics Wonky Stitched Rectangles
Copics
Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment