Sunday, July 17, 2016

When all else fails, smile

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the Altenew Halftone Smile stamp set that I am using on my card.


My local stamp store didn't have the corresponding die and I didn't really want to fussy cut it out so I decided to stamp it on some watercolour cardstock and heat emboss it using white embossing powder. 
I added some watercolours using my Zig colours. Once I had that complete I went around the word and added a little light blue Copic colour to for a little shading.
I die cut the watercoloured panel using a square stitched die. I dry embossed the whole front of the card and added some splatters of black paint, laid down a square panel with some Doodlebug pattered paper to the back of my square panel and off-centered the front panel with some foam tape. Stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed in white.
Added some small black decorative stars and that's it for this card.

Thanks for stopping,

Supplies:

Altenew Halftone Smile stamp set
SSS Stitched Rectangle die
SSS Stitched Square die
Tim Holtz watercolour cardstock
Doodlebug patterned paper - Kraft in color-color
Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens
Copics
Koi Water Colors


No comments:

Post a Comment