Tuesday, August 09, 2016

get well

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful summer so far. I love it!!!
Today's card is for the current SSS Flickr challenge to "Emboss it".

Here's my card:


I started by creating a stencil with some heavy white cardstock using the leaves die. I took a piece of white cardstock and cut that out using a scalloped frame die. I applied the grit paste over the stencil and when dry I added my colours to the leaves. I just love the texture of this paste.
Stamped the sentiment and added some tiny black dots with enamel accents. 

I covered the card base with a piece of patterned paper and then popped up the entire panel with some foam tape. And that's my card for today.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

SSS Clustered Leaves die
MFT Stitched rectangle scalloped frame
Paper Smooches sentiment - Sentiment Sampler stamp set 
Tim Holtz Distress Grit paste
SSS inks - High Dive and Jelly Bean
Distress ink - Cracked Pistachio
Lawn Fawn Beachside Pint-sized patterns 6x6 pack 
Ranger black enamel accents

No comments:

Post a Comment