Sunday, January 15, 2017

Baby, it's cold outside!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Today's card is a fun one that I made and am entering in the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge here using Lawn Fawn products. 


I started by using a stitched rectangle die to cut out the patterned panel background. I then used 2 different border dies to cut out my hills.
I moved onto stamping my Alpacas. One was stamped the usual way and the other was stamped using a mirror image stamp which I have from Rubber Stampede (247F). The stamp is basically a blank piece of rubber to which you stamp your image onto and then stamp onto your cardstock. This creates a mirror image of your originally stamped image. Neat!

Die cut them both out and then coloured them using Copics. I stamped the sentiment, added some sequins and that's it for this card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

SSS Stitched Rectangles die set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside borders die set
Lawn Fawn Winter Alpaca stamp and die
Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection 6x6 paper pack
Taylored Expressions Snow Flurries sequin mix
Copics - N0, N2, BG01, BG05, R00, R20, R29, R89, E29

No comments:

Post a Comment