Sunday, January 22, 2017

You're so sweet!

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Well it seems that I'm still in the romance mode for Valentine's Day so I have a card today to share using some fun Lawn Fawn products.


I started with a large background stamp and some red ink to create the card base. I then used a couple of stitched rectangle dies to emboss the background. I then used the same 2 dies to create the background to my gumball machine with some patterned paper. I stamped the gumball image with black ink, die cut that and started to add some colours to the gumballs using Copics.
I added a little metallic look to the machine using some metallic watercolour paint. Added the sentiment and then mounted the piece with foam tape and added some glossy accents to the red sections of the machine. 
And that's my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

SSS Stitched Rectangle dies
Lawn Fawn Sweet Smiles stamp and die set
Hero Arts dotted background stamp (S5637)
Lawn Fawn Beachside 6x6 paper pack
Pearl Ex-Press Watercolor Palette
Memories Cherry Red ink pad
Memento black ink
Copics 


No comments:

Post a Comment