Saturday, March 18, 2017

Fun Lawn Fawn cards

HI everyone,

I'm still having fun with the new Lawn Fawn set Bicycle Built for You that I have 2 more cards to share.


I used a mirror stamp to add the basket at the back of his little bike on the card above.

For the card below I used the same mirror stamp again so I could alter the direction that the boy was originally in.
Enerything was coloured with Copics except for the Sunshine below was blended with Distress ink and a stencil.


Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built For You stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Yay Kites stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp set
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die
Lawn Fawn Stitched border die
Lawn Fawn patterned papers
MFT Stitched Rectangle Scalloped die
SSS Stitched Rectangle die
Stencil Girl 6x6 stencil





No comments:

Post a Comment