Tuesday, September 19, 2017

happy for your friendship

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share with you for the current SSSflickrchallenge  here where the theme is "To Emboss Like a Boss" and also for Day 17 of thedailymarker30day here by Kathy Racoosin.




I started by blending some scuba ink to the base of my card. Then I added a stencil and some translucent embossing paste over that to create my background. I then went on to create a watercolour pallette so I could die cut the word happy from it.

I used 2 stitched rectangle dies to emboss the edges of my card and then flicked on some drops of color shine.

Layered the panel with some foam tape onto a decorative card which I believe is from Concord & 9th. Added the die cut word and the sentiment which was stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed with white powder.

Well that's it for this card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
SSS Diagonal Stripe stencil
WPlus9 Happy Trio die set
Hero Arts Everyday Saying stamp set
Dreamweaver Translucent embossing paste
Peerless Watercolors
SSS Scuba ink cube
Heidi Swapp Teal Color Shine spray
SSS White embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment