Monday, September 04, 2017

sending you Hugs

Hi everyone,

Happy Labour Day if you are lucky enough to be enjoying one.

I have a card for Day 2 of Kathy Racoosin's 30 day colouring challenge here.





I used a Hero Arts large background stamp for the base of my card. First I stamped the background with Versamark and heat embossed with SSS white embossing powder and coloured it in using some different Zig markers. I die cut the whole panel with a large stitched rectangle die and then used another die to cut out a portion of the middle.

I used the large Hug die and cut it out in black and also white cardstock and added some clear Wink of Stella to the black piece for a little sparkle. Glued the two pieces together but slightly offset them.

Layered the panel up with some foam tape and did the same with the large word die cut. Added the whole panel and Hugs die cut to a Neenah desert storm card base and ran a strip of gold glitter tape behind for a little accent.

That's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

SSS Large Hugs die
SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
Hero Arts Simple Leaf Background
MFT Dienamics Vertical Stitched strips die set
Altenew Halftone Smile stamp set
Zigs
Wink of Stella
Gold glitter tape
Neenah Desert Storm cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment