Thursday, September 21, 2017

Sorry I was snappy

Hi everyone,

I have a fun card that I created for Day 21 of the Kathy Racoosin's 30 day colouring challenge here using mostly Lawn Fawn products.






I started by creating my background with a stencil and some distress inks.
For the sun I applied some distress ink on to a small piece of cardstock and added some clear embossing powder and then die cut the sun itself using a small circle die from Spellbinders.

The sky was created with a die and some Lawn Fawn watercolour cardstock. I die cut the grass twice with some patterned paper and then coloured the little alligator with 2 different shades of green Copic markers. I used a stitched die to add stitching to the all sides of the card.

Stamped the sentiment and added a little die cut heart.

Well that's it for this card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Wild For You stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders die set
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die 
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die set
Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 paper pack
Stencil Girl Products sunshine stencil
Distress inks 

No comments:

Post a Comment