Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sequin Christmas

Hi everyone,

I have a card today that I created using a new Neat and Tangled die.


I started by blending Peacock Feathers Oxide distress ink onto the background panel. Once the colour was all blended I ran it through my die cutting machine with the Neat and Tangled cover plate die.

I wanted a little sparkle around the edges of my card base so I added some Versamark ink and some Psychedelic glitter embossing powder (company unkown as I have had it for a long time).

Once I had adhered the panel to the base card I then started to add sequins in all different sizes into each hole.

I embossed a small piece of cardstock with the same glitter and die cut the merry sentiment die.
Stamped the Christmas sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder.

Well that's it for this card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Neat and Tangled Falling Circles die cover plate
Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy add-on stamp set and die
Distress Oxide ink - Peacock Feathers
Neat and Tangled sequins
Psychedelic embossing powder (company unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment