Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Fun with Sunny Studio stamps and dies

Hi everyone,

I had so much fun creating these Christmas cards using Sunny Studios stamps and dies that I just had to share them all here.

Unfortunately the glitter doesn't show through as nicely as it does in real life on cards 1, 5 & 6. The first card has gold, the fifth card is red and the sixth card is green. They are actually oh so sparkly!

The one thing that I didn't do when I created some of the cards below is write down the colour combinations that I used on those specific cards. Lesson learned for next time :)

Here goes:











Thanks for stopping by to have a look.


Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamps - Holiday Style stamps and dies
Sunny Studio Stamps - Merry Sentiments stamps and die
Lawn Fawn Bow die set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die
MFT Dienamics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die
Various ink companies
Glitter
Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment