Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sparkly wishes

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share today using an embossing folder for the background to my card and also for the focal point of my card.



I started by diecutting a stitched square using pink cardstock. I then embossed the white background to go behind the square. I die cut the heart and embossed that using the same embossing folder. Coloured the heart with Distress ink and then added some water splatters.

Die cut the wishing die with Deco Foil and then applied a Copic marker (Deep Magenta) to give it the pink colour. It's quite sparkly. Stamped the sentiment on black card stock and heat set using white embossing powder.

Popped both the heart and sentiment up with some foam tape and added the die cut sentiment.

Well that's it for this card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

SSS Small Heart Doily die
SSS Stitched Squares die set
SSS Sending and Wishing die and stamp set
Cuttlebug Heart Blocks embossing folder
Deco Foil Silver Star
Copic RV17

No comments:

Post a Comment