Saturday, January 13, 2018

Smile cat

Hi everyone,

Well here we are again in Montreal with another snow storm. I think they are calling for upwards of 30 cms. by the time it is all over.
Yesterday it was +10C and pouring rain and tomorrow's temps will be in the -20C's. Got to love our winters😒

Today's card is for the current SSSflickrchallenge where the theme is 'Water coloring'.



I started by stamping my cute cat from SSS onto some watercolour paper and proceeding to colour it using my Zigs.
I then added some blue to the background of my cat so he would stand out a bit more. Die cut that piece using a SSS stitched rectangle die.

Took my card base, applied a SSS stencil and used a dauber for the dots. Embossed the card base with a wonky stitched rectangle die. Popped my image up with foam tape onto a piece of dotted paper.

Die cut the sentiment from Mama Elephant and added some Nuvo crystal drops and that's if for my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

SSS Cuddly Critters stamp set
SSS Falling Snow stencil
SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
MFT Wonky Stitched rectangle die set
Mama Elephant Smile Script die
Zigs
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Caribbean Ocean
Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment